Ductless Split Systems
Mitsubishi Electric HVAC uses advanced technology to bring you quality products that provide the ultimate in comfort and control while minimizing energy consumption. Mitsubishi Electric systems use two small refrigerant lines plus power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. This allows for easy installation in new construction and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating or retrofitting your home.
The following features highlight the advanced technology, design, and components used in many Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems:
- INVERTER Technology including INVERTER-driven compressors, electronic linear expansion valves, sensor and information processing components.
- Advanced processors and system control provide computing power in the indoor units, outdoor units, and remote controllers.
- Smart Coil design and operation uses multiple sensors to maintain coil temperature and regulates refrigerant superheat and subcooling for optimal capacity and performance.
- Enhanced filtration systems use multiple layers of filtration to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by helping to remove allergens and odors.
- Hot-Start technology in heat pump systems prevents cool air from blowing during HEAT operation by regulating the fan on the indoor unit so that it does not blow any air until the unit coil has reached the correct operating temperature.
- i-See Sensor scans the upper and lower areas of a room to detect hot or cold spots and adjust temperature and airflow settings in real-time to maintain consistent comfort throughout the space Smart Controls on the wall or in your hand provide perfect function, temperature selection, and mode selection plus various timer and program options.
With these and other technologies the Mitsubishi Electric comfort systems provide energy efficient, quiet and environmentally friendly solutions for your comfort needs.